What is the value of a Clintonville Academy education?
At Clintonville Academy, we believe that small classroom sizes, close relationships with our faculty and staff along with parental involvement all play a major role in each child’s success. One of the hallmarks of Clintonville Academy is our commitment to educating the whole child, both in and out of the classroom. Research suggests that independent private schools:
- Are close-knit communities of lifelong learners
- Provide individualized attention for students and smaller classes
- Are staffed with high-quality and committed teachers
- Offer hands-on learning opportunities
- Emphasize the importance of the arts, languages and humanities
- Provide educational experiences extending beyond the classroom
- Are full of actively engaged parents
- Are supportive learning environments
Clintonville Academy’s tuition costs are uniquely positioned in the education marketplace: CA is considerably less expensive than other non-parochial private school options such as Columbus School for Girls, The Wellington School, Columbus Academy and Village Academy.
The schedule of fees for the 2015-2016 school year are as follows:
|Full Tuition||Discounted Tuition*||Registration Fee|
* Reflects $1,000 credit for voluntary Service Credit Program participation.
The registration fee is due with your enrollment contract every April (dates vary) and is non-refundable. New students must also pay one month’s tuition deposit at the time of enrollment, which also is non-refundable.
Clintonville Academy requires that all families either pay in full or sign up for an automated payment plan. Payments made in full by July 1 will receive a discount of $150. Payment plan options include 10, 11 or 12 monthly payments. All tuition payments begin July 1. Family enrollment contracts will include payment options.